COURSES RESERVATIONS IN SOMMELIER SCHOOL
- Only adults are allowed to book places.
- The condition for booking a place is to pay the full amount for the course up to 14 days before the course starts.
- School reserves the right to change the dates of the courses or cancel the date of the course due to the lack of a minimum number of participants. In the case of changing the date of the course by the Sommelier School, the payments are returned to the participants’ accounts, unless the payer confirms that the new date is appropriate.
5% for students of the Sommelier School and for students with valid student ID.
- Cancellation and reimbursement:
– in the case of a cancellation of the reservation no later than 14 days before the planned start of the course, the entire amount paid will be refunded,
– in the case of cancellation 7 to 14 days before the planned date the start of the course, half of the paid amount is refundable,
– in the case of cancellation less than 7 days before the planned start of the course, the amount paid is not refundable.
- Exchange of the course date is free – if it is made no later than 14 days before the planned start of the course.
- Gift voucher can be redeemed after the expiration date, in which case a 30% additional payment is required.
- Complaints are processed within 30 days of submitting a complaint via e-mail or post.
1. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (‘General Data Protection Regulation “,” GDPR “), we inform Users about the processing of their personal data and the rules for their processing.
2. The administrator of personal data in connection with purchases on www.monikabielkavescovi.com is Be Solutions Intl. with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Dworska 1c / 12, 30-314 registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity with the NIP number 5992430202,
3. The administrator exercises permanent control over the data processing process and takes care of the security of these data and that the information about users will not fall into the wrong hands. Personal data are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, for purposes related to the sale and provision of services.
4. Customer data is used for purposes related to the implementation of the contract – activities undertaken at the request of the customer aiming to conclude a sales contract, contact with the customer in matters regarding the order, fulfill orders placed by the client, to ensure the safety of services, for statistical purposes and for marketing purposes such as mailing and remarketing.
5. The basis for processing is: a sales agreement or activities undertaken at the Customer’s request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR, legal obligation on the Seller related to accounting and tax regulations (Article 6 paragraph 1) letter b), the consent expressed on the site (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), contract for the provision of services or action taken at the client’s request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) , determination, investigation or defense of potential claims (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), data processing for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR).
6. The Administrator collects for the purposes mentioned in point 2 the Customer’s data: name, surname, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, type of browser used and session ID as well as information on the form of payment.
7. In order to execute orders, client’s personal data necessary for the implementation, the Administrator provides to companies providing transport and courier services.
8. In order for the Customer to make online payments for the order placed, the Customer’s personal data is provided to the company that provides the online payment service chosen by the Customer.
9. The customer has the right to access their data and to correct, delete or limit their processing. The customer may also withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. In order to delete data, the Customer should send to the Administrator an appropriate statement in electronic form to the following address: email@example.com or in writing. The Administrator may refuse to delete the Customer’s data if the Customer has not settled the amount due to the Administrator or violated these Regulations or applicable law, and the retention of the data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the Customer’s liability.
10. Clients’ data may be made available to state authorities entitled to receive them under applicable law and in the event of non-payment of receivables to www.szkolasommelierow.com, entities conducting proceedings related to the recovery of receivables on their behalf.
11. The Customer’s personal data is kept by the Administrator indefinitely, until the Customer wishes to delete them.
12. In the event of a breach of the security of personal data, the Administrator undertakes to notify the supervisory authority and the persons whose data it concerns within 72 hours from finding this violation.
1. The site does not collect automatically any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website User and are intended for using the websites of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookie files on the end device of the Store User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used to:
• adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
• creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
• “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
• cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
• “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the websites of the Website;
• “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
• “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about their every posting in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the end device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.