Monika Bielka – Vescovi
fot. Jacek Poremba
- I am a director and founder of the School of Sommeliers in Cracow Poland and certified Wine and Spirit Education Trust educator, lecturer at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow at Collegium Medicum as well as Collegium Civitas in Warsaw. I also lecture at the Carpathian Wine Academy in Jaslo.
- I obtained sommelier diploma in Denver Colorado with the International Sommelier Guild and WSET Diploma from the London Wine and Spirit Education Trust.
- In 2016 I became Weinakadmieker at Weinakademie Österreich in Rust.
- I am a qualified coach preparing candidates to the London’s WSET Level 1-3 as well as an Ambassador of the European Association of Sommeliers in Poland and Ambassador of the Kinga Pienińska water.
- In 2009, 2010 and 2016, the wine list created by me won prestigious awards of the American magazine Wine Spectator.
- I sit as a juror at international wine competitions: Vinoforum, ENOEXPO and Galicia Vitis.
- I also write articles for trade and lifestyle magazines: Czas Wina where I have Women and Wine column, Lente Magazine, Kukbuk, Lounge as well as Interia and Women and Wine blog. I am also the author of the book Introduction to oenology.
- Last year, I was honored as one of 25 women inspiring to the success of your own business. I am also a member of znaneekspertki.pl.
- I give lectures on wine and water knowledge as well as food and wine pairings and motivational speeches for women seeking to develop their career.
- Jancis Robinson – recently wrote on her website jancisrobinson.com about Women and Wine association created by me “While there (visiting Poland) I met the association of Polish women in wine, Kobiety I Wino, and have never come across a more active group of wine professionals”.